Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

meerkat

hi today I've been doing some writing and i may as well show you it





As one of the meerkat woke up in the desert, he walked outside to see a single fruit dangling from a long branch. Then a volter came and took the peach the meerkats grabbed the feet of the volter. They tried to stop the volter but he was too strong and pulled the meerkats whent strong enough to drag him down. 


The volter through the meerkat off of him then the volter flew into a wall.Then the meerkats played rubey.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bailey, well done for sharing your writing! I love your first sentence when you say "he walked outside to see a single fruit dangling from a long branch." it really created a picture in my head. Did you have a prompt to help you decide what to write about? Maybe you could share it if you did.
    Miss McClelland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bailey
    I wasn't sure that this piece of writing was finished or had been checked by me before you posted it on your blog. Perhaps we could still work on that and then we can edit your blog post.
    Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post