Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

lighthouse keeper

Once upon a time a lonely lighthouse keeper he lived on the side of a cliff. He was writing in his book then all of a sudden all the sudden light went off. The man went up to the top of the lighthouse he was going to replace but then it broke and shattered. 


Then he saw a boat that was coming towards him. The people came to his house with their lanterns and it made a giant light telling the boat that there were people there in the village. Then they were happy and that was the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post