Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

let cats outside.

 I think cats should be allowed outside.It’s cruel to keep cats inside. 


One reason is cats being kept inside could damage furniture and the house. They could poop on the carpet. Also could spew up on the carpet damaging the house even more. Cats will also scratch the furniture like couches. Just let them outside and I won’t persuade you ok.


No answer ok then. Cats will also damage the house really badly. Like scratch wallpaper which will be really bad. And even ruin the wood in the house which is really bad as well for the house. Ruining the wood would be even badder.


Third reason is because it’s a natural habitat for cats. Some cats like staying inside to see you, but some want to go out and make new friends.and sometimes they can chill by themselves and get a little away.


Let cats outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post